We love to hear from our readers!
If you would like to send us a question or comment, please do using the button/form at the bottom, right of the page.
We only accept guest posts from EDUCATORS who believe in the power of arts in learning. Scroll for additional information.
Information About Guest Posting
We are no longer accepting guest posts unless you are yourself in education or have a long standing relationship with us already.
It’s important that we stay true to our fabulous readership. Our audience consists of mainly teachers and educators who are interested in keeping themselves and their students inspired to learn.
Throughout the years, our focus has been on arts integration and arts education, with a little bit of other educational topics sprinkled in, including technology, literacy, and special events.
What Topics We Want:
- Social-Emotional Learning (bonus if it relates to the arts)
- Trauma-Informed Teaching (bonus if it relates to the arts)
- Teacher Self-Care and Morale Boosting Activities
- Arts Integration Ideas, Strategies and Practices
- Inspiring Stories from the Classroom
Teachers love ideas – practical, meaningful and useful ideas. The kind they can use almost immediately in their classrooms, so consider how you can provide those ideas in the form of activities, lessons and examples in your article.
Articles should be about 500-800 words. If you can provide an image to accompany the post, that is ideal. We allow for an author bio along with one external link and reserve the right to edit all content as seen fit for our site and our readers.
What to Submit
Please use the above form to submit your idea.
- Your topic idea with a brief 1-2 sentence description.
- A rough outline of your article. What will your main points or headings be? What message are you focusing on?
- You may also want to include 3-5 alternative topic ideas. (optional)
- Your bio telling your relation to education.
Looking forward to hearing from the many great edu-writers out there!