ALL educators are invited!
Recycled Art ~ Pysanky (Ukrainian Eggs) ~ Music and Movement
Origami ~ Mindfulness ~ Poetry ~ Drumming
Fun ~ Friendship ~ Food
“An amazing 3 days of creativity and professional development that truly feeds our souls.” Amy M.
Join other preK-12 educators for three days of discovery and inspiration for yourself and your teaching. Experience the creative process and learn new ways to integrate the arts into the work you do with your students every day.
- Hands-On workshops built for creative teachers
- Earn PDPs or Graduate Credit (That’s right! Grad credit! This got many teachers’ attention from the last email – Check out the link. It may be just want you are looking for!)
- Workshops led by teachers and artists
- Meet like-minded educators that believe in the power of arts in education
- Light breakfast and lunch is provided
- Great location
- Incredibly affordable
Visit https://theinspiredclassroom.com/teacherartretreats/tar16 for all the details!
You can also register by mailing a check to The Inspired Classroom, PO Box 303, Hampton Falls, NH 03844[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=9] [wp_eStore_fancy1 id=8]