Attend Live or Catch the Replay!
Facebook Mini-Workshop Schedule (2019 All workshops start at 7pm EST)
June 6: Teacher Retreats – Live Q & A (Send your questions to me ahead of time by filling out this form OR ask during the workshop.)
July 11: Empower Yourself with SEAL! (Social-Emotional Artistic Learning)
April 4: “Arts Integration – What’s the Point?” The 5 Points of Arts Integration (Catch the replay on FB) May 2: Teacher Self-Care (Catch the replay on FB)
Guidelines for Attending a Facebook Mini-Workshop:
- Check this page for the FBLive Workshop schedule.
- We do not send out reminders specifically for these workshops. However, you can RSVP to the FB event for each workshop and FB will send you reminders. (Please check your FB settings to make sure you receive these reminders.)
- In order to earn your PD hours, you must:
- be in attendance during the entire live event OR during the replay.
- be active during the live event or replay. (Hitting emojis and making comments, for example. This is how I will know you are there! 🙂 )
- Once the workshop is over, you can come to this page and fill out the form to receive your certificate.
- Your certificate will be delivered to you via email.
- Please allow 2-3 days to receive your certificate.
- Each workshop is approximately .5 hours. If the time goes over, you will receive a certificate that reflects the time of the workshop.
Have another question? Just ask!