Attend Live or Catch the Replay!
Facebook Mini-Workshops are Available in Our Inspiring Teachers Community
Not a member of our Inspiring Teachers FB group yet? JOIN US! This is the ONLY place you are able to access these mini-workshops!
Scroll to the bottom for a listing of available workshops to watch.
Guidelines for Attending a Facebook Mini-Workshop:
- Check this page for the FBLive Workshop schedule.
- We do not send out reminders specifically for these workshops. However, you can RSVP to the FB event for each workshop and FB will send you reminders. (Please check your FB settings to make sure you receive these reminders.)
- In order to earn your PD hours, you must:
- be in attendance during the entire live event OR during the replay.
- be active during the live event or replay. (Hitting emojis and making comments, for example. This is how I will know you are there! 🙂 )
- Replays are easily available in our Inspiring Teachers private FB group. (Join today!)
- Once the workshop is over, you can come to this page and fill out the form to receive your certificate.
- Your certificate will be delivered to you via email.
- Please allow 2-3 days to receive your certificate.
- Each workshop is approximately .5 hours. If the time goes over, you will receive a certificate that reflects the time of the workshop.
Have another question? Just ask!
FBLive Workshop CertificateFill out this form and submit to get your certificate for PD hours for attending a FBlive workshop!
February 6: 3 Ways to Avoid Burnout
January 9: What’s Your One Word for a New Year? Includes a FREE resource!
December 5: SEL Lessons learned from Beethoven (It’s Beethoven’s birthday month!) Includes a FREE resource!
November 7: The Trouble with “The Family Tree” (A look at honoring our students’ families no matter what!) Includes a FREE resource! This workshop will begin at 8:00 pm est.
October 17: Reflection Practices for Teachers and Students Includes a FREE resource!
September 26: Books about SEL (And we’re giving away 2 Amazon Gift Cards for engaged viewers!)
For August – Join me for The 3 Secrets to Integrating the ARTs with SEL free webinar.
July 18: Empower Yourself with SEAL! (Social-Emotional Artistic Learning) This workshop will go live twice on the 18th! Join me at 10:30 am AND 7:00 pm live!(Catch the replay on FB)
>June 6: Teacher Retreats – Live Q & A (Catch the replay on FB)
May 2: Teacher Self-Care (Catch the replay on FB)
April 4: “Arts Integration – What’s the Point?” The 5 Points of Arts Integration (Catch the replay on FB)