In this Music Integration workshop, I will share:
- What Active Listening is and why it is a GREAT method of music integration.
- How listening to music is like reading!
- What music to use with your class.
- How to fit listening time into your schedule.
- SEAL (Social-Emotional Artistic Learning) applications and benefits of Active Listening.
- How these listening experiences integrate seamlessly with your curriculum! (especially ELA!)
ALL these strategies come from my 20+ years of developing my own methods of music integration through listening.
I can’t wait to share my passion of music integration with you!
Meet me on The Inspired Classroom’s Facebook page on the day you choose!
Have a quick question? Just ask!