Pledge Now to Be Inspiring this MAY by doing something great with your students.
Our motto here at The Inspired Classroom is to
Get INSPIRED, Be INSPIRING!
We try to put this into action every day as we post new material on our blog, send messages through social media and provide professional development for creative teachers. It’s the “Get Inspired” part of our motto.
We are happy to announce that we are now instituting a BE INSPIRING day for educators everywhere. It’s a chance for you to do a little something extra inspiring for your students, an excuse to go out on a limb and try something new.
So here goes…
Join us and Be Inspiring on or around May 15th.
Sign up by commenting below!
What is Be Inspiring day?
Be Inspiring day is a day where you can do something out of the ordinary with your students to inspire them as learners. It is a chance for you to be creative in your teaching and to inspire your students to do the same!
When is Be Inspiring day?
We have made the day the middle of May, May 15th, but it’s not always easy to make a set date work. You can make it whatever day in May fits your schedule.
How do I sign up for Be Inspiring day?
Just add your name to this page by commenting below. Tell us where and what you teach and add an idea of what you will do or would like to try. Ask others for some ideas too!
What is something I can do on Be Inspiring day?
The possibilities are endless, but here are a few ideas:
- Read your favorite poem and talk to students about what makes it special to you.
- Conduct a Studio Day with your students.
- Go outside and examine nature.
- Share a personal story about your own learning and encourage others to do the same.
- Try a new lesson that you have always wanted to try.
- Introduce an art form to your students.
- Share a song you love. Tell the story of why you love it so much and encourage others to share one as well.
Add other ideas here in the comments!
We all need the excuse to try something new or to think outside the box, to change things up a bit. This is why we created Be Inspiring day and that’s why you should participate. Do something small or large, it doesn’t matter, just do something! You will be glad you did!