There sure is a LOT to do at the end of a school year. Hopefully you are almost done with your list. I’m checking things off at a rapid speed now as today is my last day with my students.
- Finish Report Cards!
- Pass in your teacher binder, keys and badge
- Give the office your summer contact information
- Clean out your desk
- Pack up your room in boxes
- Take things off the walls
- Draw a map of your room (so it’s back in place come fall)
- Write a list of things you want to do differently next year
- Register for the Teacher Art Retreat!
Amesbury Cultural Center, Amesbury, MA
ALL educators are invited!
Film ~ Music ~ Visual Art ~ Book Making ~ Poetry
Movement ~ Drumming
“An amazing 3 days of creativity and professional development that truly feeds our souls.” Amy M.
Join other preK-12 educators for three days of discovery and inspiration for yourself and your teaching. Experience the creative process and learn new ways to integrate the arts into the work you do with your students every day.
- Hands-On workshops built for creative teachers
- Earn PDPs or Graduate Credit (That’s right! Grad credit! This got many teachers’ attention from the last email – Check out the link. It may be just want you are looking for!)
- Workshops led by teachers and artists
- Meet like-minded educators that believe in the power of arts in education
- Light breakfast and lunch is provided
- Great location
- Incredibly affordable
Visit https://theinspiredclassroom.com/teacherartretreats/tar2013/ for all the details including workshop descriptions and to register online!
You can also register by mailing a check to The Inspired Classroom, PO Box 303, Hampton Falls, NH 03844
Reply to this email with any questions.
Regular Rate: $210 USD for 3 DAYS!
Register early – get a deal! Before July 1st: $190 USD
Register with a friend – get an even better deal! $175 USD
“Best take away from the retreat? The people, interactions, sharing, laughter; the information and the chance to grow.” ~ Judy L.
Please share this with people in your networks and circles!
For general information about the retreats, visit the Teacher Art Retreats page.