Click the headings to follow a link to the various resources. To come back to this page, simply click the “resources” tab.
Arts Integration books in digital and print format.
These books are filled with creative ideas for all classroom no matter what subject or grade level. You are sure to find something for the teacher and artist in you!
A list of available workshops, classes and courses in arts integration.
from students of all ages and workshop participants
To see other examples of work, click the “Examples of Work” heading.
ARTS INTEGRATION LIVE BINDER – A collection of resources about arts integration including studies, research, standards, lesson ideas and so much more.
GLOGS are a fun way to showcase information in an online poster format.
I’ve used Glogs with my students and as online handouts at workshops. Go here to view GLOGS I created and used in the past.
- www.musicandlearning.com This great website hosted by Life Sounds (Chris Boyd Brewer) has so much information about how music enhances learning. So much to offer. Consider subscribing to her newsletter.
- Document: Arts Integration
Frameworks, Research Practice
- Arts Education Partnership
- VH1 Save the Music
- SAIL at Antioch University
- Drum for Your Life is a great site that discussed the power of Rhythm and Reading.